DuraFon SIP Cordless Long Range Phone System
The DuraFon SIP Cordless Phone System Handset is the first durable, long-range cordless phone and two-way radio.
It is tested to withstand 6-foot drops over 50 times onto concrete floors without breaking.
- Up to 12 floors in-building penetration
- Up to 250,000 sq. Ft. Of facility coverage
- Up to 3,000 acres of property, open land coverage
- Base supports up to four concurrent calls. Operating temperature: 32 – 122°F (0 – 50°C)
- Works with any ip-pbx that supports standard SIP protocols
The DuraFon-SIP System Long-Range SIP Cordless Phone System from EnGenius is designed to simplify communications in the office or on the job site. Installation and configuration is simple as this unit comes compatible with any IP-PBX phone system that supports the Standard SIP protocol or traditional PSTN line setup. Once configured the included base station is capable of handling up to four calls simultaneously which greatly enhances workflows.
This SIP phone system also supports two way intercom functionality when conversations need to be kept private and a broadcast feature for instant communication with multiple handsets at once.