Xbox Series S - Video Games
The Microsoft Xbox Series S is the smallest Xbox console to date, and it packs a powerful performance in its sleek body.
|Motion Controller Included
|Warranty Service Type
|Covered in Warranty
|Not Covered in Warranty
This is a sleek and small Xbox console that delivers an impressive gaming experience.
This Microsoft Xbox Series S features the Xbox Velocity Architecture, a custom SSD, and integrated software. As a result, you experience high-speed and impressive gaming performance.
This gaming console features a custom-build 512 GB NVMe SSD that lowers the loading time. Also, you can seamlessly and quickly switch from one recently played game to another, thanks to the Quick Resume feature.
On this console, you can play a wide number of games from all the four previous generations of Xbox with backward compatibility.
For comfortable gaming, this console comes with an Xbox Wireless Controller that features a textured grip. So, you can enjoy firm control and also capture and share content seamlessly.
- Go all digital with Xbox Series S and enjoy next-gen performance in the smallest Xbox ever, at a great price. Bundle includes: Xbox Series S console, one Xbox Wireless Controller, a high-speed HDMI cable, power cable, and 2 AA batteries.
- Make the most of every gaming minute with Quick Resume, lightning-fast load times, and gameplay of up to 120 FPS—all powered by Xbox Velocity Architecture.*
- Enjoy digital games from four generations of Xbox, with hundreds of optimized titles that look and play better than ever.
- When you add Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (membership sold separately) you get online multiplayer to play with friends and an instant library of 100plus high-quality games, including day one releases from Xbox Game Studios like Halo Infinite.*
- Hardware-accelerated ray tracing gives your games a heightened level of realism. Bring your games and movies to life with advanced 3D Spatial Sound, which produces rich, dynamic audio environments.
If you want to buy must visit Savitr Global Solutions